Wearing and walking in sexy high heels is a completely different walking experience and not too difficult. With a little practice, you’ll be on high heels in no time.
1. After wearing your sexy high heels, get up slowly and get used to the new positioning of your weight. Have something nearby that you can grab onto as you may feel like you are tipping over at first. Stand in front of a full-length mirror for a while, then turn slightly to each side. Not only will you be able to control your posture and profile, but by only standing in high heels, you’ll have less to worry about and get used to the added height of the heel.
2. Take a few steps on your high heels. Keep the legs as straight as possible and close together. Start with slow, short strides, placing your heel down first, then roll onto the flat side of your foot, the ball, then your toes. Also, remember to swing your arms as this will help you keep your balance. With each step, point your feet as straight in front of you as possible. If possible, do this first on a hard floor (not too slippery).
3. Continue to walk around the room, turning and stopping in different directions without wobbling in your high heels. The more relaxed you are, the easier it is to keep your balance. Part of looking fierce is exuding confidence. So remember to keep your back straight, head up, and round those shoulders. There is no fashion in fashion.
4. When you feel more comfortable in your high heels or platform shoes, practice on different surfaces, such as low carpet and wooden floors. Do not do this on the thick or quilted carpet, as this may upset your balance. Start slow with each and don’t forget to work your way up to stops, turns, and even slow dancing. Avoid sand, dirt, mud, grass (your heel sinks into the dirt like a golf pin), snow, sleet, crushed gravel, or any surface that is more difficult to walk on.
5. Finally, add that extra figure to your scooter, with a tip from the most avid hikers: models! When models walk down the runway, they take the foot anthem across it slightly over the imaginary line to the other side. This is what creates that sashay in the hips and almost completes that fierce walk.